Pic that has nothing to do with anything: There is just never a bad time for Zukkiri! (from wondermusume@ tumblr)
In these entries, I will write about things that I’m thinking about that don’t require a full post. I will try to make it more interesting with pics, caps, gifs and by limiting myself to 100 words or less for each thought.It’s called a ‘return’ because I frequently seem to go too long without posting, mainly because my thoughts don’t always require a full post. Well – NO MORE!
Seriously. I suck at posting more. I do have an excuse though.
My hours are all over the place right now.
Forgive me? ^_^’
1) In Momusu nowadays, I haven’t found a favourite. I feel great affection for Zukki and Fukuhime has flirted with me on many occasion, but I still can’t decide. I find myself watching all of them right now. I like them all for different reasons. It made me happy and also kinda sad. I miss being infatuated, like I was with Yossy (and still am, really).There is just nothing like that first infatuation. I’m not talking about the member you noticed first, but the one who kept you around. I came for the Yaguchi, but stayed for the Yoshizawa. (word count: 99)
PS: Perfect picture is perfect. Yossy is so adorable – I want to squish her!!
2) I think Riho needs to be given a break. By everybody, including Tsunku. I’m tired of reading about how bad her voice is when her voice itself isn’t the problem. Tsunku, stop giving her screechy notes because it seems clear that a lower register would sound better and be easier for her. Second, teach her how to hit the note in the middle, rather than scoop up to it. I cringe whenever I hear that “sa-re-taaaaAAAAAAAI”. Don’t scoop!! Fukuhime hits it and it sounds epic. Do THAT. Third, use your diaphragm and don’t yell the note. HIT the note! (word count: 100)
Just a PS here: I am not a singing expert, nor am I claiming that Riho hasn’t received lessons. I just feel like she’s so desperate to get these notes that she’s tiredly yelling them out and hurting her voice in the process. And scooping up to a high note is something my vocal/choir teacher always despised, so I cringe when I hear it. She’d tell us, “hit the note, right in the middle!”
3) I used to say Yaguchi was my hero. She’s had scandals before, but this time I don’t know if her career will recover. However, I have no doubt that as a person, she’ll pull through. I’m sorry her private life seems like such a mess and that people can’t separate it from her career. I won’t be saying anything against her because I am not in a position to judge her, or anybody, even if I want to. Her story, at least the idol one, still inspires me. Her private life is entirely her own business. That’s it. (word count: 99)
4) Linlin is still singing. I’m a bit obsessed with Battle Beans.
I couldn’t tell you why, either. At first it was just that it was Linlin singing, but now…I listen to it all the time. The pv is incomprehensible (spiderman = supreme wtf), as are the lyrics and I kinda wished she’d do a ballad where she could really show her stuff. I got this instead. And you know what? I’m still a bit obsessed with it. (word count: 78)
5) Linlin = cosplaying like a boss. (word count: 5)
Can someone tell me who this character is??
Not sure if this is cosplay or just a costume – but she looks so pretty!!
One word: Boss.
6) What is Love needs a cd release. Like now.
I love this song. I love the dance. I love how insane it is and how catchy. You can’t believe how much flailing I did over this song. If Tsunku is toying with different musical styles again, I can’t wait for their next single. (word count: 54)
That’s it for now!
I will sort out my sleeping difficulties (and some comp related ones too) and be back soon!